Botulinum Toxin Level 1
This course is a perfect introduction to the use of BTX in Facial Aesthetics.
It is ideal for the complete beginner, but also serves as the perfect course for delegates that have attended courses elsewhere and wish to re-establish a solid foundation in this most important discipline and treatment modality.
A great emphasis is placed on mastering the current techniques for the various clinical situations, as well as techniques developed by Prof Bob Khanna himself which are used as a benchmark internationally. The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch!
You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £685 (+vat)
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- The history of Botulinum Toxin and its common uses in medicine
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology – A global approach to treatment
- The consultation – from assessment to post-operative advice and treatment indications
- Patient management- expectations and contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity information
- Patient preparation & product information
- Dr Bob Khanna’s injection concepts & techniques
- Hands on practical session: Anti-wrinkle treatment for the Forehead and Glabella region
- Marketing- How to market a POM legally
- How to get started and maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Tue, October 29th 2019
- Mon, November 4th 2019
- Mon, December 2nd 2019
- Mon, January 13th 2020
- Mon, February 10th 2020
- Wed, March 18th 2020
- Tue, April 21st 2020
- Tue, May 19th 2020
- Wed, June 17th 2020