Botulinum Toxin Level 3
The Botulinum Toxin Level 3 course is a unique course offering delegates the opportunity to offer alternative treatment options for TMJ related issues to their patients
It is ideal for those delegates who are looking to develop their knowledge and skills of BTX further by treating TMJ related issues, such as TMD, Bruxism, head, neck & upper back pain.
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch!
You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £899 (+vat)
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- A history of Bruxism and the current treatments available
- Anatomy & physiology
- Patient assessment
- Treatment options & treatment planning
- Adjunctive Splint Therapy – how to treat your patients effectively
- Risks, benefits & complication management
- Botulinum Toxin – from preparation to precise delivery
- Treating TMJ related issues effectively using Botulinum Toxin (TMD, Bruxism, migraines, head, neck & back pain)
- Full hands on practical session
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Fri, July 31st 2020
- View all course dates…