About Dr Bob
About Dr Bob Khanna
Bob Khanna is registered on the GDC (General Dental Council Website) website as Rajesh Khanna, registration number 68541.
Dr Bob Khanna runs a very prestigious Dental & Facial Aesthetics clinic near London in the UK. Alongside his extensive work in facial aesthetics, as a dental surgeon, he also undertakes all aspects of Oral Surgical lmplantology and bone regeneration procedures to full oral rehabilitation.
As well as providing the leading Training Service for Facial Aesthetics in the UK, Dr Khanna is also known as the ‘Doctor’s Doctor’, due to a large proportion of his patients being Dental or Medical professionals themselves.
Since qualifying in 1993, Bob has authored numerous offline/online articles and webinars which have been featured in dental and medical publications and websites. He has also been featured in local, national and international media outlets. Since 1996 he has advised and acted as International KOL for Merz, Teoxane, Q-med, Allergan, Filorga, and Galderma, helping to develop his full face approach. He has been featured on many cosmetic surgery related television documentaries. e.g. Cosmetic Surgery Live (Channel 5), The Ruby Wax Show (BBC one) and Silicone chicks (Discovery Health) and assisted in the launch of Sky televisions award-winning Nip-Tuck series with his major contribution in ‘Plastic Surgery Laid Bare’ (sky one).
- Clinical Director of the Dr Bob Khanna Training Institute
- CEO and Principal of DrBK – The Ultimate Dental & Medical Aesthetics Clinic
- Professor of Facial Aesthetics – University of Sevilla
- President of the International Academy of Advanced Facial Aesthetics (IAAFA)
- 1996: First Dental surgeon in the world to embrace facial aesthetics
- 1997: Dr Bob Khanna Training Institute opened for dentists, doctors and surgeons all over the world.
- 2003: Awarded with a Fellowship from the ‘International Academy of Dental Facial Aesthetics’ in New York, an accolade shared by some of the world’s most eminent Dental surgeons.
- 2005: Founded ‘International Academy of Advanced Facial Aesthetics’ (IAAFA). IAAFA is supported by many Internationally accomplished Dentists, Doctors, Plastic surgeons and Dermatologists.
- 2007 to current: FACE conference UK – Invited lecturer and conducting live demonstrations.
- 2008: ‘Best training course provider of the year’ at the ‘Aesthetic medicine awards as voted by the profession.
- 2009: Awarded ‘UK Private Dental Surgeon of the Year’, as voted by his peers.
- 2009: DrBK Clinic and Training Institute opened in Reading – a state of the art facility dedicated to clinical excellence.
- 2009: Royal College of Surgeons (London) Appointed as Lead Clinical Director in the FGDP facial aesthetics masterclass.
- 2010: Kings College London – Author of the Facial Aesthetics module of the Aesthetics MSc.
- 2010: Q-Med masterclasses in Sydney, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- 2011 to current: Appointed Clinical Chairman and Director at the Aesthetic Medicine World Congress (AMWC) – Monaco, Berlin, Moscow, South America, Far east.
- 2012 to current: Appointed Professor of Facial Aesthetics – University of Sevilla, Spain