About Prof Bob
About Professor Bob Khanna
Professor Bob Khanna is the appointed chair of Facial Aesthetics at the University of Sevilla, Spain and runs a very prestigious clinic near London in the UK. Alongside his extensive work in facial aesthetics, he also undertakes all aspects of Oral Surgical lmplantology and bone regeneration procedures to full oral rehabilitation.
Since 1992, Prof Khanna has built a formidable career carrying out advanced cosmetic and oral surgical procedures in combination with aesthetic medicine.
He has been at the forefront for the development of concepts and techniques using BTX, dermal filler, PRP and threadlifting for over 24 years. Prof Khanna is an invited speaker and chairman to most senior aesthetic medical and dental conferences in the world, and clinicians travel from around the world to attend the prestigious Dr Bob Khanna Training Institute in the UK to learn his world-renowned concepts and techniques.
As well as providing the leading Training Service for Facial Aesthetics in the UK, Professor Khanna is also known as the ‘Doctor’s Doctor’, due to over 35% of his patients being Doctors themselves.
Prof Khanna has authored over 30 publications in both dental and medical journals in the UK and internationally. Since 1996 he has advised and acted as International KOL for Merz, Teoxane, Q-med, Allergan, Filorga, and Galderma, helping to develop his full face approach. He has been featured on many cosmetic surgery related television documentaries. e.g. Cosmetic Surgery Live (Channel 5), The Ruby Wax Show (BBC one) and Silicone chicks (Discovery Health) and assisted in the launch of Sky televisions award-winning Nip-Tuck series with his major contribution in ‘Plastic Surgery Laid Bare’ (sky one).
- Clinical Director of the Dr Bob Khanna Training Institute
- CEO and Principal of DrBK – The Ultimate Dental & Medical Aesthetics Clinic
- Professor of Facial Aesthetics – University of Sevilla
- President of the International Academy of Advanced Facial Aesthetics (IAAFA)
- 1996: First Dental surgeon in the world to embrace facial aesthetics
- 1997: Dr Bob Khanna Training Institute opened for dentists, doctors and surgeons all over the world. Over 35,000 delegates trained to date.
- 2003: Awarded with a Fellowship from the ‘International Academy of Dental Facial Aesthetics’ in New York, an accolade shared by some of the world’s most eminent Dental surgeons.
- 2005: Founded ‘International Academy of Advanced Facial Aesthetics’ (IAAFA). IAAFA is supported by many Internationally accomplished Dentists, Doctors, Plastic surgeons and Dermatologists.
- 2007 to current: FACE conference UK – Invited lecturer and conducting live demonstrations.
- 2008: ‘Best training course provider of the year’ at the ‘Aesthetic medicine awards as voted by the profession.
- 2009: Awarded ‘UK Private Dental Surgeon of the Year’, as voted by his peers.
- 2009: DrBK Clinic and Training Institute opened in Reading -a state of the art facility dedicated to clinical excellence.
- 2009: Royal College of Surgeons (London) Appointed as Lead Clinical Director in the FGDP facial aesthetics masterclass.
- 2010: Kings College London – Author of the Facial Aesthetics module of the Aesthetics MSc.
- 2010: Q-Med masterclasses in Sydney, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- 2011 to current: Appointed Clinical Chairman and Director at the Aesthetic Medicine World Congress (AMWC) – Monaco, Berlin, Moscow, South America, Far east.
- 2012 to current: Appointed Professor of Facial Aesthetics – University of Sevilla, Spain
You can catch Prof Khanna at the following conferences this year: