ONLINE LEARNING RESOURCES
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Book your training course today and get a head start with our hub of Online Learning Resources!
Including pre-course videos to get you prepared, informative digital post-course content, exclusive online support forum and FREE webinars featuring industry professionals!
Study from the comfort of your own home with our array of online learning resources for Facial Aesthetics.
COURSE CONTENT LIKE NO OTHER
At the Dr Bob Khanna Training Institute, when you book a course with us, not only do we provide you with an array of helpful digital post-course content, we also provide you with detailed videos into each course for our Module 1, Module 2, and Module X courses, before the course.
Professor Khanna gives a virtual lecture for the course you have booked, an overview of the techniques that you will be practicing, and what to expect when you come for the practical training day. This type of content has become particularly vital within the lockdown periods, where most training providers are unable to run practical courses, as it ensures that there is no gap in the learning so that you get the most out of the practical course when you attend.
THESE MODULES INCLUDE COURSES FOR THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES:
- Botulinum Toxin (BTX) for the upper face, lower face, neck, intra oral (gummy smile) and armpits (hyperhidrosis)
- Dermal filler for the lips (both basic & advanced techniques including Prof Khanna’s HeartLips® technique)
- Dermal filler for the mid-face and lower face, including cheek & tear trough augmentation, non-surgical rhinoplasty, and chin & jawline augmentation
- BTX for TMJ related issues
- Lipolytic injections for unwanted areas of fat for the face and body
- Anti-hair loss treatment with PRP and injectable serums
- Injectable skin rejuvenation for all common skin complaints
Book your course today for your access to this invaluable digital pre-course content!
IAAFA members have access to these overview videos for unlimited time via the IAAFA Member Benefits hub. Not an IAAFA member? Click here!
FREE WEBINAR SERIES
We offer a range of FREE webinars with Prof Khanna and his fellow colleagues & friends, covering a variety of different Facial Aesthetic topics with in-depth discussions and video demonstrations, including;
- Mastering The Midface
- Post-Covid Business Strategies
- Treating All Skin Types
- LIPS: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- … and much much more!
We also offer more in-depth webinars for a fee, including courses surrounding BTX for the full face and Dermal Fillers for the Lips.
ONLINE SUPPORT FORUMS
Do you have a support system in place?
During this time of uncertainty, we’d like to remind you that we are still operating our online support systems for DrBKTI Delegates/IAAFA Members.
Our online support forums allow IAAFA members to address any concerns they may have with any aesthetic cases, as well as a 24/7 hub for information and guidance throughout your career. Now, it’s even more important than ever to stay connected with colleagues and teachers alike.
For more information on our support services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com or head to www.iaafa.net.