Thread Lift (Part 1)
Alternative skin tightening and skin rejuvenation procedures using fine PDO threads (thread lifting)
The Thread Lift (Part 1) course is designed for those who are confident with aesthetic procedures and wish to extend their knowledge beyond the use of BTX and Dermal Fillers with thread lifting techniques. In part 1 of the thread lift course, the key focus is alternative skin tightening and skin rejuvenation procedures using fine PDO threads.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- PDO Thread Lifting: Using threads alongside BTX (botulinum toxin) and dermal fillers
- A history of Polydioxanone and its use in skin tightening and rejuvenation
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology
- Patient management: Expectations & contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT Implication for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and Indemnity insurance information
- Preparation and dosage management
- Thread implantation techniques
- How to maintain predictable outcomes
- How to implement thread lifting into your everyday practice
- Hands on practical session on live models: Skin tightening and skin rejuvenation procedures using PDO threads.
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £995 (+vat)
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch! You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
Models are used on this course to ensure that you have obtained enough practical experience to treat your patients. If you would like to bring your own model, please do let us know.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Thu, June 17th 2021
- Mon, October 11th 2021
- View all course dates…