Annual Refresher Course
The Annual Refresher Course is designed to refresh & update your knowledge of Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler for the full face and neck
This course is ideal for:
✓ Those who have attended our module one and module two courses (but not compulsory)
✓ Those who already have an established knowledge of dermal filler and botulinum toxin procedures (but not compulsory)
✓ Those who wish to refresh and renew their knowledge
The aesthetics industry is constantly advancing and we feel it is important for all of our delegates to refresh their skills and knowledge regularly. Every year we see new techniques, technologies and procedures, so it’s important that aesthetic clinicians have an open and ever-evolving approach in order to stay up-to-date with the industry and maintain success. Our annual refresher course is designed to give delegates a complete and comprehensive overview of the most recent advances in the aesthetics industry, as well as Prof Khanna’s latest techniques and protocols.
The course is full of live demonstrations by Prof Khanna, industry updates, and lots of tips, tricks and techniques to enable practitioners to achieve safe and predictable outcomes every time.
Please note: this is not a hands-on course.
Course content includes:
- Botulinum toxin & dermal fillers: The latest techniques and procedures for the full face and neck
- Overview of techniques and procedures Modules 1 and 2
- A global approach to patient management
- The patient consultation & obtaining valid consent
- What’s new in the world of Facial Aesthetics?
- The latest treatments that are in high demand
- Demonstrations by Prof Bob Khanna
- Marketing: Tips, tricks and current guidelines
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £350 (+vat) or £175 (+vat) for DrBKTI Delegates
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch! You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course.