Posted on: August 20, 2021
Take your clinic to another level with the brand new CUTISLIFT
CUTISLIFT: The next generation of Radio Frequency Micro-needling
With exclusive discount for DrBKTI Delegates!
As aesthetic clinicians, it’s likely that most of us in the industry have heard of radio frequency micro-needling, such as the famous Morpheus8. A form of non-surgical facelift/skin tightening, radio frequency micro-needling traditionally works to stimulate collagen and produce long-term results for those wanting to reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and sagging/loose skin.
We are excited to introduce you to the brand new, innovative CUTISLIFT – Combining radiofrequency and microneedling with unique acne and scar-reduction technology. This incredible device provides another non-surgical solution as an option for your patients wanting skin tightening or “face lift” procedures, but not wishing to have cosmetic surgery.
Our training institute is all about helping our delegates excel in their aesthetic careers and making the journey as seamless as possible. That’s why DrBKTI delegates are able to purchase this device with an exclusive DrBKTI discount! Usually £35,000, our delegates can implement this treatment into their clinics with a massive 20% reduction in price, making it just £27,500.
The average price for this treatment ranges between £750 – £1250 per session, and a course of 3 sessions is recommended for best results, so it is a great investment for any practice with a heavy focus on skincare and alternative non-surgical solutions.
What can CUTISLIFT do for your patients?
- Leave skin plumper and more elastic, smoothing wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Give tighter, smoother and younger-looking skin after just one session
- Brighten and lighten dull skin
- Reduce acne and other scarring
- Treat all types of active acnes and pimples
- Destroy the root of the acne ensuring no recurrence
What makes CUTISLIFT unique?
- Gold-tipped radio-frequency micro-needles stimulates collagen elastin and hyaluronic acid beneath the skin
- Safe on all skin types
- Can be used on all areas including the chest and back
- No ‘downtime’ so you can resume normal activities post-treatment
- Unique cold hammer handle reduces pain and swelling after treatment
- Uses suction to reach the deeper layers of your skin
- Traditional treatments such as exfoliation, medication, LED or laser are focused on skin damaged by acne but often only solve problems temporarily, CUTISLIFT is especially effective at preventing recurring acne.
If you’d like to learn more about this device, click here.
If you would like a free demo, please contact the following CUTISLIFT representatives (ensuring you mention that you are a DrBKTI delegate);
- Seema – 07709461000
- Claudio – 07443409905