Thread Lift (Part 1)
This course is designed for those who wish to extend their knowledge beyond the use of BTX and Dermal Fillers
In Thread Lift Part 1, the key focus is alternative Skin tightening procedures using fine threads.
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch!
Models are used on this course to ensure that you have obtained enough practical experience to treat your patients. If you would like to bring your own model, please do let us know.
You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £995 (+vat)
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- Facial Aesthetics – PDO Thread Lifting using threads alongside BTX and dermal fillers
- A history of Polydioxanone and its use in skin tightening and rejuvenation
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology
- Patient management – expectations & contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT Implication for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and Indemnity insurance information
- Preparation and dosage management
- Thread implantation techniques
- How to maintain predictable outcomes
- Hands on practical session for skin tightening and skin rejuvenation
- How to implement Thread Lifting into your everyday practice
- How to maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Wed, 24th June 2020
- View all course dates…