This course is for those who have already attended the Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler courses contained in Module One and Module Two, and wish to refresh and renew their knowledge.
The facial aesthetic industry is constantly advancing and we feel it is important for all of our delegates to refresh their skills and knowledge to stay up to date with the industry in order to be successful. We run this course every year, so that our delegates can constantly be updated with the latest techniques, trends, procedures and protocols.
Please note: this is not a hands-on course.
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £350 (+vat)
Just £175 (+vat) for DrBKTI Delegates!
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- Facial Aesthetics – What’s new
- Module 1 & Module 2 – a brief overview
- Introduction to thread lifting
- Introduction to skin, hair & fat treatments
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and Indemnity insurance information
- Preparation and implant management
- Module One Live technique demonstrations
- Module Two Live technique demonstrations
- How to implement facial Aesthetics into your everyday practice
- Marketing – How to maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
- Brand awareness
- Patient management – expectations & contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT Implication for Cosmetic procedures
- Questions and Answers
Upcoming Course Date:
- Mon, February 24th 2020
- View all course dates…