Thread Lift (Part 2)
Advanced thread lifting techniques for the ‘Non-surgical face-lift’ using PDO threads
This course is designed for those who are confident with aesthetic procedures and wish to extend their knowledge beyond the use of BTX and Dermal Fillers. Part 2 of our Thread Lift course is a more advanced thread lift course and therefore we recommend completing Part 1 first.
In the Thread Lift (Part 2) course, the key focus is developing a comprehensive level of knowledge for advanced thread lift techniques including thread lifting for the full face (the ‘non-surgical facelift’) using fine PDO threads.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- Facial Aesthetics – PDO Thread Lifting using threads alongside BTX (botulinum toxin) and dermal fillers
- A history of Polydioxanone and its use in skin tightening and rejuvenation
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology
- Patient management: Expectations & contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT Implication for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and Indemnity insurance information
- Preparation and dosage management
- Thread implantation techniques
- How to maintain predictable outcomes
- How to implement thread lifting into your everyday practice
- Hands on practical session on live models: ‘Non-surgical facelift’ using a 3D Cog PDO thread system
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £995 (+vat)
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch! You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
Models are used on this course to ensure that you have obtained enough practical experience to treat your patients. If you would like to bring your own model, please do let us know.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Tue, February 8th 2022
- View all course dates…