Dermal Fillers Level 2 (Lip Masterclass)
This course is for delegates who wish to learn more advanced techniques for the administration of dermal filler in the Perioral region, including Professor Khanna’s world renowned HeartLips® technique
This Lip Masterclass course is perfect for any delegate that has completed our Dermal Filler 1 course and would like to be able to treat patients using Prof Bob Khanna’s world-famous techniques. As well as HeartLips, this course also places a large emphasis on mastering the use of both sharp needles and the modern cannula systems for the Perioral region.
Attendance to the Lip Masterclass will license you to provide the Heart Lips® treatment in your clinic using the Registered logo, design and techniques for one year. To continue to provide HeartLips®, a small fee of £99+vat would apply thereafter.
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch!
Models are used on this course to ensure that you have obtained enough practical experience to treat your patients. If you would like to bring your own model, please do let us know.
You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £899 (+vat)
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- A brief recap of Dermal Filler and its common uses in medicine
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology – Perioral considerations
- The consultation – from assessment to post-operative advice and treatment indications
- Patient management – expectations and contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity information
- Recap – Hyaluronidase – Why it is important and how to use it in an emergency
- Patient preparation & product information
- Dr Bob Khanna’s HeartLips® technique and application using a cannula
- Hands on practical session: Dermal Filler treatment for the Lips (HeartLips®), nose to mouth lines and mouth corners
- Marketing – How to market natural aesthetics
- How to maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Tue, July 28th 2020
- Tue, August 4th 2020
- View all course dates…