Dermal Fillers Level 3 (Part 1)
This course will enable you to provide safe and predictable tear trough rejuvenation & cheek sculpting procedures to your patients
This course is ideal for those who are comfortable with conventional intradermal augmentation and wish to excel in the more complex facial areas including the periorbital region, supra orbital and mid facial region.
This course places a large emphasis on mastering the use of both sharp needles and the modern cannula systems throughout.
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch!
Models are used on this course to ensure that you have obtained enough practical experience to treat your patients. If you would like to bring your own model, please do let us know.
You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £899 (+vat)
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- A brief recap of Dermal Filler and its common uses in medicine
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology –Mid-face considerations
- The consultation – from assessment to post-operative advice and treatment indications
- Patient management – expectations and contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity information
- Recap – Hyaluronidase – Why it is important and how to use it in an emergency
- Patient preparation & product information
- Hands on practical session: Dermal Filler treatment for cheek augmentation and tear trough rejuvenation
- Marketing – how to market natural aesthetics
- How to maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Tue, October 20th 2020
- Tue, December 8th 2020
- Tue, January 26th 2021
- Tue, March 2nd 2021
- Wed, May 12th 2021
- View all course dates…