Dermal Fillers Level 1
Introduction to dermal filler and its uses in the perioral region, including lips, naso-labial lines & oral commissures
Our Dermal Filler Level 1 course is the perfect introduction for beginners wanting to start providing dermal filler treatments to their patients, or for those that have attended courses elsewhere and wish to re-establish a solid foundation in this important discipline and treatment modality.
On this course, delegates will learn how to safely, confidently and effectively administer dermal filler in the perioral region, including the lips, naso-labial lines and oral commissures.
A great emphasis is placed on mastering the current techniques for the various clinical situations, as well as techniques developed by Prof Bob Khanna himself which are used as a benchmark internationally.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- The history of dermal filler and it’s common uses in medicine
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology: A global approach to treatment
- The consultation: From assessment to post-operative advice and treatment indications
- Patient management: Expectations and contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity information
- Hyaluronidaise: Why it is important and how to use it in an emergency
- Patient preparation & product information
- Professor Bob Khanna’s injection concepts & techniques
- Marketing: How to market natural aesthetics
- How to maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
- Hands on practical session on live models: Dermal Filler treatment for the lips, nasolabial lines (nose to mouth lines) and oral commissures (mouth corners) via needle application
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £685 (+vat)
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch! You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
Models are used on this course to ensure that you have obtained enough practical experience to treat your patients. If you would like to bring your own model, please let us know.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Wed, November 3rd 2021
- Wed, December 8th 2021
- Wed, December 15th 2021
- Fri, February 25th 2022
- Thu, March 31st 2022
- View all course dates…