Dermal Fillers Level 2 (Lip Masterclass)
Advanced dermal filler techniques for treatment in the perioral region, including Professor Khanna’s world renowned HeartLips® technique
Our Dermal Filler Level 2 Course is a Lip Masterclass for advanced lip filler techniques. This course is perfect for any delegate that has completed our dermal filler level 1 course and would like to be able to treat patients with more advanced lip filler techniques, including Professor Bob Khanna’s world-famous HeartLips treatment.
This course places a large emphasis on mastering the use of both sharp needles and the modern cannula systems for the perioral region (lips, nasolabial lines, oral commissures). Delegates will also be introduced to the use of ultrasound imaging, where they will be taught how increase their patient safety standards using the Silarious handheld ultrasound device.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- A brief recap of dermal filler and its common uses in medicine
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology: Perioral considerations
- The consultation: From assessment to post-operative advice and treatment indications
- Patient management: Expectations and contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity information
- Recap – Hyaluronidaise: Why it is important and how to use it in an emergency
- Patient preparation & product information
- Marketing: How to market natural aesthetics
- How to maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
- Mastering the use of both needles and cannula
- Hands on practical session on live models: Advanced dermal filler treatment for the lips, nasolabial lines (nose-to-mouth lines) and oral commissures (mouth corners)
- Dr Bob Khanna’s HeartLips® technique using a cannula
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £899 (+vat)
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch! You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
Attendance to this course will license you to provide Professor Khanna’s HeartLips® treatment in your clinic using the registered logo, design and techniques for one year. To continue to provide HeartLips®, a small fee of £99+vat would apply thereafter.
Models are used on this course to ensure that you have obtained enough practical experience to treat your patients. If you would like to bring your own model, please do let us know.