Dermal Fillers Level 3 (Part 2)
An advanced dermal filler course, encompassing procedures and techniques for more complex facial areas, including non-surgical rhinoplasty, chin sculpting and jawline augmentation
This course is ideal for those who are comfortable with conventional intra-dermal augmentation and wish to excel in the more complex facial areas. The Dermal Filler Level 3 (Part 2) course focuses on non-surgical rhinoplasty (including dorsal hump reduction and nasal tip lifting), chin sculpting and jawline definition/augmentation. Professor Khanna’s ‘Profiloplasty’ concepts will be discussed in great depth to help delegates understand the importance of treating their patients with a completely holistic approach.
This course places a large emphasis on mastering the use of both sharp needles and modern cannula systems throughout.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- A brief recap of dermal filler and its common uses in medicine
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology: Profile considerations
- The consultation: From assessment to post-operative advice and treatment indications
- Patient management: Expectations and contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity information
- Recap – Hyaluronidase: Why it is important and how to use it in an emergency
- Patient preparation & product information
- Prof Bob Khanna’s concepts and techniques (cannula-led application)
- Hands on practical session on live models: Dermal filler treatment for non-surgical rhinoplasty/nose-reshaping (dorsal hump reduction, nasal tip lifting), chin sculpting and jawline augmentation
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £899 (+vat)
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch! You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
Models are used on this course to ensure that you have obtained enough practical experience to treat your patients. If you would like to bring your own model, please do let us know.