Dermal Fillers Level 1
The Dermal Filler 1 course is the perfect introduction to dermal fillers and its uses in the Perioral region
On this course, delegates will learn how to administer dermal filler to nasolabial lines, lips and mouth corners. This course is centered around providing your patients with safe, predictable and excellent results.
A great emphasis is placed on mastering the current techniques for the various clinical situations, as well as techniques developed by Prof Bob Khanna himself which are used as a benchmark internationally.
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch!
Models are used on this course to ensure that you have obtained enough practical experience to treat your patients. If you would like to bring your own model please do let us know.
You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £685 (+vat)
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- A history of Dermal Filler and it’s common uses in medicine
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology – a global approach to treatment
- The consultation – from assessment to post-operative advice and treatment indications
- Patient management – expectations and contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity information
- Hyaluronidase – why it is important and how to use it in an emergency
- Patient preparation & product information
- Dr Bob Khanna’s injection concepts & techniques
- Hands on practical session: Dermal Filler treatment for the lips, nose to mouth lines and mouth corners (needle application)
- Marketing – How to market natural aesthetics
- How to maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Fri, March 20th 2020
- Thu, April 23rd 2020
- Thu, May 21st 2020
- Fri, June 19th 2020
- Fri, July 17th 2020
- Fri, August 14th 2020
- Fri, September 18th 2020
- View all course dates…