Botulinum Toxin Level 1
Introduction to Botulinum Toxin for the full forehead and glabella region
Our BTX Level 1 course is the perfect introduction to the use of Botulinum Toxin (BTX) in facial aesthetics. It’s ideal for the complete beginner, but also serves as the perfect course for delegates that have attended courses elsewhere and wish to re-establish a solid foundation in this most important discipline and treatment modality.
On this course, delegates will learn to safely and effectively administer botulinum toxin (BTX) for the forehead and glabella region.
A great emphasis is placed on mastering the current techniques for the various clinical situations, as well as techniques developed by Prof Bob Khanna himself which are used as a benchmark internationally.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- The history of Botulinum Toxin and its common uses in medicine
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology: A global approach to treatment
- The consultation: From assessment to post-operative advice and treatment indications
- Patient management: Expectations and contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity information
- Patient preparation & product information
- Dr Bob Khanna’s injection concepts & techniques
- Marketing: How to market a POM legally
- How to get started and maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
- Hands on practical session: BTX/Anti-wrinkle treatment for the Forehead and Glabella region
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £685 (+vat)
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch! You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.