Botulinum Toxin Level 2
Botulinum Toxin for more complex procedures, including the full forehead, periorbital region, intra-oral, lower face, neck & underarms
Our BTX Level 2 course is ideal for delegates who have completed our BTX Level 1 course and are looking to develop their skills further by learning about more complex botulinum toxin procedures.
On this course, delegates will learn how to administer botulinum toxin to treat the full forehead, the periorbital region (crows feet), intra oral (gummy smile), lower face (jowls), neck & underarms (hyperhidrosis).
A great emphasis is placed on mastering the current techniques for the various clinical situations, as well as techniques developed by Prof Bob Khanna himself which are used as a benchmark internationally.
In BTX Level 2, we will ensure that you have a strong foundation of knowledge so that you are able to avoid the unnecessary pitfalls that are a realistic element of this industry. It is our firm belief that you cannot rush this learning experience.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- The history of botulinum toxin and its common uses in medicine
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology: A global approach to treatment
- The consultation: From assessment to post-operative advice and treatment indications
- Patient management: Expectations and contra-indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity information
- Patient preparation & product information
- Dr Bob Khanna’s injection concepts & techniques
- Treatment for hyperhidrosis
- Marketing: How to market a POM legally
- How to get started and maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
- Hands on practical session: Full forehead including brow lifting, the periorbital region (crows feet), intra oral (gummy smile), lower face (jowls), neck & underarms (hyperhidrosis)
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £685 (+vat)
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch! You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Wed, June 9th 2021
- Thu, July 15th 2021
- Wed, August 11th 2021
- Tue, August 24th 2021
- Tue, September 14th 2021
- Tue, October 5th 2021
- Tue, November 2nd 2021
- Tue, December 7th 2021
- View all course dates…