Botulinum Toxin Level 2
This course is for delegates wishing to offer their patients more complex Botulinum Toxin treatments, such as treatment of periorbital region, underarms, neck & more…
BTX Level 2 is ideal for delegates who have completed our BTX Level 1 course and are looking to develop their skills further by learning about more complex aesthetic procedures. Delegates will learn to treat the full forehead, the periorbital region, intra oral (gummy smile), lower face, neck & underarms (hyperhidrosis).
In BTX Level 2, we will ensure that you have a strong foundation of knowledge so that you are able to avoid the unnecessary pitfalls that are a realistic element of this industry. It is our firm belief that you cannot rush this learning experience. A great emphasis is placed on mastering the current techniques for the various clinical situations, as well as techniques developed by Prof Bob Khanna himself which are used as a benchmark internationally.
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch!
You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £685 (+vat)
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- The history of Botulinum Toxin and its common uses in medicine
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology – A global approach to treatment
- The consultation – from assessment to post-operative advice and treatment indications
- Patient management- expectations and contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity information
- Patient preparation & product information
- Dr Bob Khanna’s injection concepts & techniques
- Hands on practical session: Full forehead including the periorbital region, intra oral (gummy smile), lower face, neck & underarms
- (treatment for hyperhidrosis)
- Marketing- How to market a POM legally
- How to get started and maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Thu, September 17th 2020
- Tue, October 6th 2020
- Tue, November 10th 2020
- Thu, December 3rd 2020
- View all course dates…