Botulinum Toxin Level 2
For delegates who have completed the Botulinum Toxin Level 1 course
BTX Level 2 is ideal for delegates looking to develop their skills further by learning about more complex aesthetic procedures.
In BTX Level 2 we will ensure that you have a strong foundation of knowledge so that you are able to avoid the unnecessary pitfalls that are a realistic element of this industry. It is our firm belief that you cannot rush this learning experience. A great emphasis is placed on mastering the current techniques for the various clinical situations, as well as techniques developed by Prof Bob Khanna himself which are used as a benchmark internationally.
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch!
You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- The history of Botulinum Toxin and its common uses in medicine
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology – A global approach to treatment
- The consultation – from assessment to post-operative advice and treatment indications
- Patient management- expectations and contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity information
- Patient preparation & product information
- Dr Bob Khanna’s injection concepts & techniques
- Hands on practical session: Full forehead including the periorbital region, intra oral (gummy smile), lower face, neck & underarms
- (treatment for hyperhidrosis)
- Marketing- How to market a POM legally
- How to get started and maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Wed, October 30th 2019
- Tue, November 5th 2019
- Tue, December 3rd 2019
- Tue, January 14th 2020
- Tue, February 11th 2020
- Thu, March 19th 2020
- Wed, April 22nd 2020
- Wed, May 20th 2020
- Thu, June 18th 2020