Dermal Fillers Level 3 (Part 2)
This course is ideal for those wishing to offer more advanced dermal filler procedures, including non-surgical rhinoplasty and chin and jawline augmentation
This course is ideal for those who are comfortable with conventional intra-dermal augmentation and wish to excel in the more complex facial areas including the nose (dorsal hump reduction, nasal tip lifting), chin augmentation and jawline definition. Professor Khanna’s Profiloplasty concepts will be discussed in depth, to help delegates understand the importance of a holistic approach.
This course places a large emphasis on mastering the use of both sharp needles and modern cannula systems throughout.
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch!
Models are used on this course to ensure you have gained enough practical experience to treat your own patients. If you would like to bring your own model, please do let us know.
You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.
CE Credits: 7 Hours CPD
Price: £899 (+vat)
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- A brief recap of Dermal Filler and its common uses in medicine
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology – Profile considerations
- The consultation – from assessment to post-operative advice and treatment indications
- Patient management – expectations and contra indications
- Obtaining valid consent
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity information
- Recap – Hyaluronidase – Why it is important and how to use it in an emergency
- Patient preparation & product information
- Prof Bob Khanna’s concepts and techniques – Cannula led application
- Hands on practical session: Dermal Filler treatment for nose reshaping, chin augmentation and jawline definition
- Marketing – how to market natural aesthetics
- How to maintain a successful career in the world of Facial Aesthetics
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Thu, July 30th 2020
- Thu, August 6th 2020
- View all course dates…