Botulinum Toxin Level 3
A unique, advanced botulinum toxin course that allows delegates the opportunity to offer alternative treatment options for TMJ related issues (TMD/TMJD)
The Botulinum Toxin (BTX) Level 3 course is ideal for those delegates who have a solid understanding of botulinum toxin and are looking to develop their knowledge and skills further by treating the most common TMJ related issues. TMJ (temporomandibular joint) related issues include TMD (temporomandibular joint dysfunction), Bruxism (persistent tooth grinding) or chronic headaches/migraines.
Course Aims and Objectives:
- A history of Bruxism and the current treatments available
- Anatomy & physiology
- Patient assessment & diagnosis
- Treatment options & treatment planning
- Adjunctive Splint Therapy: How to treat your patients effectively
- Risks, benefits & complication management
- Botulinum Toxin: From preparation to precise delivery
- Low Level Lasers for pain management (Using EVRL by Erchonia)
- Treating TMJ related issues effectively using Botulinum Toxin (TMD, bruxism, migraines/headaches)
- Hands on practical session: Injection techniques
7 Hours CPD
The course fee includes all materials used on the day, lecture notes and of course, lunch! You will be issued a certificate on completion of the course, which enables you to purchase product and obtain the necessary insurance.